Policy Manager 10.01 update to 11.20
After i installed the new Version of PM i cant connect with PM Console or WebUI to the PM Server. At the Webbrowser i god no conection and at the console this Error Massage
When i delet the "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Management Server 5\data\h2db" path and Try it again i god the error masage that Username and PW didnt match. When i paste the backup back the same errormassage displays like before.
A SnapShot of a Working PM V10.01 are not available.
OS: WinServer 2008 R2 SP1
I hope you understand my englisch, im not so good like i should be^^
my first languarge is german.
Upgrades might sometimes reveal initially corrupted database.
If no recent backup of the database is available, could you try to use our recovery tool available on our FTP.
Follow the instructions available in the readme.txt.
PS: if you feel more comfortable in German, you can also post in the German part of our community.
Thanks for the ftp-link.
The db was complitly recovered, without any Errors. I Replaced the currupt "h2db" with the recovered. But i dont kown where to place the "admin.prv" and "admin.pub". At the moment im still not able to login with the PMConsole. It says that the login and pw didnt match. i found under "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Administrator" an "admin.prv" and "admin.pub", i backuped the old and paste the new from the recovery tool. but nothing changed.
I dont kown if it is important, but the recoverd db incresed it's size form 824MByte up to 1,05GByte when i started the PM Server Service again.
Pekko Posts: 40
Please try this to reset the password of your Policy Manager:
1. Close Policy Manager Console, Stop Policy Manager Server service.
2. Run the following bat file> C:\Program Files\F-Secure\Management Server 5\bin\reset-admin-account.bat and enter new password.
3. Once done, restart Policy Manager Server service and login to Policy Manager Console with new password.
This should work.5 Like
Thanks. I didnt seen it all the time. In the case i had i think i would try it.
Now all work fine. Thanks to all