F Secure Key

Hi I have 2 questions regarding F Secure Key

1 How many devices can you connect too?

2 Does it support Windows Mobile Phones?

Thanks PhilW

Best Answer

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,995 Superuser
    Accepted Answer

Hello,

I - Probably without any limits - but.... maybe here should be answer by F-Secure Key team.

Anyway... after "power up Sync"-premium-feature - you able to use "sync"-premium-feature by connect devices... without any "known" (?!) limits.

So... maybe you able to connect any your devices after "subscription" for premium-feature.

II - Not yet.

Comments

• VilénVilén Posts: 2

Scenario:

I have F-Secure Key on my current computer. All my passwords are F-Secure Key generated. That meaning I do not remember them by heart. Also I have not imported the passwords to anywhere.

Then.. computer breaks down and no chance in reviving it.

Question:

Are my usernames and passwords still available to me if I download the F-Secure Key to my new computer and use my existing master passwords to log in to F-Secure Key?

Cheers.

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,995 Superuser

----------------------

Are my usernames and passwords still available to me if I download the F-Secure Key to my new computer and use my existing master passwords to log in to F-Secure Key?

----------------------

Hello,

I created for you a private letter with some kind of  "a lof of text" (which can be not really helpful).

Also just can to repeat from private letter - just with current background/setting .... probably (if I understand it without mistakes) you not able to use that steps for "back your passwords".

Vilén
  • VilénVilén Posts: 2

Thanks! Really helpful and confirmed my suspicions.

Ukko
  • NikKNikK Posts: 931

A private letter is like the opposite of a community and not helpful to others.

For other readers that wonder about Key & backup, see this thread:

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/How-to-back-up-F-Secure-KEY/td-p/48645

This discussion has been closed.