Computer profile showing updated but not reflecting on actual machine.
I made a recent post yesterday detailing a currnet issue two my clients are being faced with having one of their applications suddenly becoming flagged as a generic trojan by F-Secure thus removing the file path and quarantining it.
I made the profile changes to exclude that file and pushed out the update though the management portal and i have one of the clients working but the other is showing as updated and has the correct profile but it is not including the exclusions on the software on each of the computer. I've restartted the machines and re-updated them multiple times but no dice.
The only thing i haven't tried is reinstalling F-Secure but it worked on one client without much effort and this one is giving me problems.
Hi Chrissy, yes I'm good to go. They can be closed down.