How to *DISCONNECT* a device from Key
- I installed F-Secure Key on an XP system (the installer did not tell me it isn't supported!)
- I installed on iPhone and purchsed the power-up
- I attempted to sync; failed.
- I learned that XP is not supported, so I installed on a Windows 7 system
- Now I constantly get "Password has been changed on another device" messages.
- My actual current master password is NOT accepted when I try to Connect the Win7 system
- I uninstalled the product on the XP system; it didn't help
HOW can I eliminate the connection to the XP system? I'm sure that's what is poisoning my connection attempts.
This discussion has been closed.