Clients not accepting change of management server when policy is distributed.
After changing Policy manager server in the settings on our old Policy Manager server (v 9.00.30231) and distributing the policy, 9 clients showed up on the new server. The rest of the clients aren't changing Management server locally on the client computers.
When i check a client they still have the old management server listed. I can see on the client and on the management server that the client has been in contact with the server but the change is not carried out on the client.
It works fine when i change the management server manually on the client.