I am sorry if my English is not correct because I am using an automatic translation.
After installing F-Secure Policy Manager Server, when I open the Policy Manager Console and log in, a screen opens asking me to register F-Secure Policy Manager.
At that time I select "Register with Customer ID" and when I enter my customer ID, an error occurs.
I get an error when I access the URL in the message with a browser.
How do I register?
Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.
Our business products have moved to the WithSecure https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/125085/f-secure-business-is-now-withsecure#latest
Hence, I would suggest you make a new post in WithSecure Community https://community.withsecure.com/
Thank you and have a good day.0 Like
Ukko Posts: 3,522 Superuser
Sorry for not providing actual help.
F-Secure business solutions are now WithSecure brand (perhaps, for old versions too). So, I will recommend to search their online resources, Community or even to reach their Support.
Information about difference:
- F-Secure Business is now WithSecure™ - WithSecure Community
- What you need to know about the launch of WithSecure™ - F-Secure Blog
Places to look further:
- WithSecure Community: WithSecure Community
- where, for example, it is possible to create a topic or ask about your trouble. Or look if already something is discussed (like example: Policy Manager Console - won't accept credentials - why? — WithSecure Community)
- Online Guide about Policy Manager. It is possible to use/switch to any other supported localization and PM version (current is 15.30): Policy Manager | Policy Manager | 15.30 | WithSecure User Guides (f-secure.com)
- Known trouble example (and it is possible if Support Articles about something else around): How do I register F-Secure Policy Manager which is in an isolated or offline environment (offline token) - WithSecure Community
WithSecure Support page: Customer Support | Cyber Security Products | WithSecure™ (including all options and ways to receive a Support or to fill request)