Sense Support

System
System Posts: 130 Enthusiast
edited August 2023 in F-Secure Sense
This discussion was created from comments split from: Updates.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @bingo

Thank you for your post.

As part of the normal life cycle for hardware products, F-Secure SENSE Router is no longer available for purchase as of October 26, 2020.

Support for existing F-Secure Sense Router users

We are committed to supporting SENSE Router according to the terms of service. F-Secure continues to update both the SENSE Router firmware and the SENSE Router app.

F-Secure now offers F-Secure Sense as a pre-installed solution in third-party

F-Secure has started offering F-Secure Sense connected home security as a pre-installed solution in selected third-party routers sold by telecommunications operators and internet service providers as part of their offering to end customers.

At the moment, the F-Secure Sense solution is intended for our telco operator and internet service provider channel; ask your operator or internet service provider if they are already offering the solution in your region. We are exploring the possibilities of offering the solution also to our direct customers.

Thank you and have a good day.

Answers

• bingo
    bingo Posts: 6 Explorer

Hi All

Im in the process of renewing my subscription, i have a sence router .

Is this still being supported and updated or do i need to look for a new option , can someone please advise

Many thanks

This discussion has been closed.