**** not working!

King_VIP
King_VIP Posts: 1 New Member
edited June 2023 in F-Secure Sense

Bought the router and nothing id f**ing working ????? WHY? CANT CONNECT TO APP OR ANYTHING! I will smash this **** router with my baseballbat of if it dont work soon ! This is REALLY pissing me off! F***** HELL!

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,609 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @King_VIP

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We will do our best to assist you on the matter.

However, kindly provide us with more information on the issue you are facing.

May I know which router are you using and from where did you purchase the router from? Because the F-Secure SENSE router has reached the end of its sales https://community.f-secure.com/sense-router-en/kb/articles/8881-f-secure-sense-router-has-reached-end-of-sales

Is it possible that you are using the router provided by your ISP (internet service provider)? If so, it is best to escalate the issue to them to investigate this matter.

And you mentioned that you are not able to connect to the app or anything, are you not able to connect to the router? What error did you encounter? Does it give you the wrong password error? You could try to change the passwords.

Another suggestion is you can bring the router to the reseller you bought it from. They may assist you.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

This discussion has been closed.