Policy Manager 15.20/SWUP: "Software updates - Last update is 7 day(s) old"
Getting back from vacation I'm seeing "Last update is 7 day(s) old" for Software updates in the "Server Events for the last 24H" box in PMC.
Anyone got a solution to this?
Seems that after v13 you can't force a connection to the update servers so I have no idea about how to troubleshoot except for digging in the logs...
In the fspms-software-updater.log I can see lots of current connection attempts to content.Ivanti.com but few and old to vcr.opswat.com.
- PMC is 15.20.95099 (on Windows Server 2012 R2)
- Lots of disk space (30 GB free)
- Pinging guts2.sp.f-secure.com from the PMC server gets a reply from an akamaiedge.net server, and in a browser you get a line of text.
- Restarting the server just gives a new "Last update is 7 day(s) old" in the Server Events box around boot time.
- Both "swup-win" and "swup-win-db" are version 2021-07-27_01
- I'm only seeing connections to Ivanti in the fspms-software-updater.log file lately, not to Opswat.
"03.08.2021 14:09:42,735 INFO [c.f.p.s.s.d.VersionCheckingFileDownloader] - Connected to url= (https:// )content.ivanti.com/data/oem/FSecure/data/93/manifest/partner.manifest.xml"" successfully without a proxy. Resource was not modified."
- Latest Opswat connection I can find in the log file is from May:
"19.05.2021 14:45:50,141 ERROR [c.f.f.s.c.UrlDownloaderImpl] - Cannot download uri="(https:// )vcr.opswat.com:443/gw/file/download/CitrixWorkspace? [...]"
(Please note: Links are edited to "(https:// )" since I'm getting "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links")
- The Ivanti link gives an XML-file in a browser on the server.
- (https:// )vcr.opswat.com redirects to (http:// )id.opswat.com
Vad Posts: 1,089 Forum Guru
Unfortunately, we have a known issue in the fresh SWUP DB, which prevents it from being published in production channel. We are working on a fix with priority, and will publish new SWUP DB update ASAP. We expect to have it published during this week.