Can't get Key to work with Twitter

martinkmartink Posts: 387 Adventurer

What can I try to get Key to work with Twitter.com ?

I enter the URL, ID and pwd in Key, but the icon from which I could get the ID and pwd filled in does not appear.

Accepted Answer

• LucaseuropaLucaseuropa Posts: 242 Moderator
    edited March 12 Accepted Answer

Dear @martink,

From our end, we have tested again and we would like to confirm the issue has been resolved.

If you still face the same issue, kindly remove the F-Secure ID Protection extension from your browser and re-install it from the IDP app and confirm whether that solves the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Cheers,

Lucas

Answers

edited January 25

Hi @martink !

Does the described problem occurs only with Twitter? Also, which browser do you use?

Cheers,

Lucas

• martinkmartink Posts: 387 Adventurer

Thanks for your answer.

I have this particular problem with Twitter only and I am using Firefox portable.

Thank you @martink for your reply.

I would like to assure you that we will be checking the issue for you and will come back as soon as possible with a possible solution or explanation.

Should you have any more findings about the issue you experience, please do share it here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Cheers,

Lucas

Ukko
  • martinkmartink Posts: 387 Adventurer

I removed F-S ID with install tool and removed Firefox completely.

Now I get the F-S ID icon in the login screen

When I click it my ID is filled and something in the password box. However it goes to

Here when I click the icon something is filled and the same page is returned.

I have verified the ID and pwd in F-S ID over and over and they are correct.

If I copy the pwd from F-S ID I am logged in without problem.

I'd say the problem of not seeing the F-S ID icon on the Twitter log on page is solved, but there is still a problem with logging into Twitter with F-S ID.

I have entries in the vault one for https://twitter.com and one fore https://twitter.com/login

They both work as described above.