ANDROID

O meu aplicativo deixou de funcionar após actualização.

Versão 4.9.8.2

Qual a alternativa se não funcionar como e onde posso tirar a informação que estava no aplicativo

Answers

• SethuSethu Posts: 585

Hi,

We F-Secure Community currently supports English and Finish. Please write your query any of these two language.

Lmoura
  • LmouraLmoura Posts: 4

I have this app installed and recently I lost all my passwords due to an update for ther version 4.9.8.2.

As for now I cannot access the data entered in the app and I what to get it back. How can I do this?

(I have an android operating system)

I have this application installed F-secure KEY (Android) and recently lost all my passwords due to an update to version 4.9.8.2.

For now I can't access the data entered in the application and I know how to recover it. How can I do this?

(I have an Android operating system)

I need help

I have this application installed F-secure KEY (Android) and recently lost all my passwords due to an update to version 4.9.8.2.

For now I can't access the data entered in the application and I know how to recover it. How can I do this?

(I have an Android operating system)

• SethuSethu Posts: 585

Hi @Lmoura

Do you have F-Secure KEY premium installed on other devices? if yes, you can sync all passwords through other device.

Please have a look at this KB article in where you can see the steps for sync between devices.

If you are using the F-Secure KEY free version and has already backed up the passwords, you can refer this KB article to know how to restore the date. Note: you should remember the master password when you import the date into F-Secure KEY.