web-reporting configuration issues
have two requests:
1. We want to change or We can choose when to send the scheduled report, such as attachments., or see attachments sshot-40.png.
2. We need statistical reports for time intervals.
E.g : Send the monthly report on April 1, The content of the report should be data from March 1st to March 31st or list all warning events during this period.
To configure the report scheduling:
Note: You cannot schedule reports for individual hosts, only for domains. You can use the root domain if you want the reports to cover all configured domains.
Use semi-colons to separate multiple addresses.
If you choose to send the reports on a monthly basis, the reports for each month are automatically sent on the first day of the following month.
- On the Web Reporting main page, select Scheduled reporting.
- On the policy domain tree, select the domain that you want to use for the reports.
- Note: You cannot schedule reports for individual hosts, only for domains. You can use the root domain if you want the reports to cover all configured domains.
- In the Recipient emails field, enter the email addresses that should receive the reports.
- Choose whether to send the reports daily, weekly or monthly.
- If you want to send the reports on a weekly basis, select the weekday.
- If you choose to send the reports on a monthly basis, the reports for each month are automatically sent on the first day of the following month.
- Select which reports you want to send.
The listed recipients will receive the selected reports in HTML format according to your settings.
If you want to check that the report emails are delivered correctly, click Send reports now.
For more information: https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#business/policy-manager/latest/en/task_4644F99989CB41A4BD5BBC5FE87919A2-latest-en
The daily report is that at a certain time today, you will receive a full day of yesterday's report, and the content of the report will only include the statistics and data of the previous day.
The monthly report is that on the first day of each month, the previous month's report will be received. The content of the report is only the statistics of the previous month and the entire day of data.
This is a common requirement, but web-reporting cannot do it yet.
Although there are options for daily / weekly / monthly reports, the mailing time is fixed at 22:00 or "Send reports now".
Even worse, whether your options are daily / weekly / monthly,
The reports received are all time statistics. And did not do time screening,
I will use the monthly report as an example.
I need to receive the report email at 08:00 on April 1st, or let me choose the time (00: 00 ~ 24: 00), the content of the report is data from March 1st to March 31st Statistics and all relevant information.0 Like