Import from Dashlane still not working

Dashlane CSV will not import to fsecure key. I have tried editing the CSV multiple different ways and "cleaned it up" a lot by hand and KEY still won't do anything with the files

Error: "Import passwords, Could not import passwords from the selected file"

This should be a non issue if a specific software export file should be supported. This is the last reason I can't flip over to F-Secure products completely. 

(screenshot says auto detect but yes I have tried all the options including "dashlane CSV" as it should be)
Fsecure key dashlane CSV failure.PNG

Comments

• SethuSethu Posts: 618 Moderator

Hello @OutoMan 

May I know the version of F-Secrue KEY and Dashlane? and it will be more helpful to check this with backend team if you explain more about the fields edited/modified in the CSV file whatever you are.

• MickeSMickeS Posts: 1

@Sethu I have the same problem with importing from Dashlane 6.2015.0 to FS Key 4.9.269. I have however not made any changes to the file exported by Dashlane

• SethuSethu Posts: 618 Moderator

Hello @MickeS

Please have a look at this KB article to ensure that CSV is one of the supported file formats with KEY. Have you tried to save the CSV file from Dashlane to import in KEY? Open the DashlaneExport.csv using Excel, do not remove any column, autofit all the columns so they can show all the information accordingly. In the following way, the import using Dashlane (CSV) format is successful.