Atlant Change Log
This is the initial release of F-Secure Atlant.
F-Secure Atlant is a platform for building applications that are able to scan and detect malicious files.
Atlant provides a REST API for scanning files and managing the product configuration. Applications and services can use the API resources to analyze content using always up-to-date heuristics and statistical techniques. Atlant provides a scanning service to protect clients against viruses and other harmful files, exploits, network-based attacks, and other security threats.
Features and Benefits
The development kit offers the scanning functionality that utilizes multiple scanning engines and cloud-based file and network reputation services.
When deployed, the scanning service:
- scans files, emails and URLs for harmful content,
- protects content in real-time using cloud-based scanning,
- includes cloud-based reputation services for both files and network addresses,
- scans both HTTP requests and responses,
- includes multiple scanning engines,
- ICAP support, and
- is always up to date.
Atlant supports the following Linux distributions:
- CentOS 7
- CentOS 8
- RHEL 7
- RHEL 8
- Oracle Linux 7
- Oracle Linux 8
- Amazon Linux 2.0
- Debian 9
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 18.04
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- RPM package for CentOS, RHEL, Oracle Linux, Amazon Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- DEB package for Ubuntu and Debian
Atlant documentation is available as a PDF. The documentation covers product installation and documents how the API can be used.