F-secure on e-mail and server security premium running on Exchange 2013
I have a question. I can not find the manual for the Exchange F-secure anti virus software.
I want to white list a few domains that are being threated as SPAM. What is the syntax to whitelist a complete domain name ?
It appears you are using an older version of ESS.
Kindly be informed F-Secure Email and Server Security 11.x has reached end-of-life on 15th of June 2017. Kindly upgrade your F-Secure Email and Server Security to version the latest version, 12.12 and verify if the issue persists? You can download the latest version of F-Secure Email and Server Security here.
Note: If your F-Secure Email and Server Security is managed by Policy Manager, you need to have at least Policy Manager 13.x installed to manage the latest version of this product.
To add a trusted sender over the Policy Manager Console:
- Open the Policy Manager Console and select F-Secure Antivirus for Microsoft Exchange (Advanced view).
- Go to Settings and select General.
- Go to Lists and Templates and select Match Lists.
- Press Add and enter the List Name, as Type select Email adresses.
- Under Filter add addresses, which should be defined as safe.
- Enter the appropriate e-mail address (or domain, e.g. *@abc.de).
- Go back to Settigns and select Transport Protection.
- Go to Inbound Mail and select Trusted Senders and Recipients.
- Select the List you just created.
- Distribute Policies.
To add a trusted sender using the Server Security F-Secure Web Console:
- Connect to the F-Secure Web Console of the server you want to change settings on
- Select Email traffic scanning -> Incoming email from the menu on the left
- Go to the Other-tab
- Click New list to the right of List of trusted senders
- Give the list a name (and description)
- Add the trusted addresses in the Filter-field. Add only one entry per row. (whole domains can be added as *@example.com)
- Click OK to save the list
- Select the list from the drop-down menu next to List of trusted senders
- Save the new settings
Here is ESS guide https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#business/email-server-security/12.10/en/
I checked what there is a possibility to set filter like *domain.com and this will allow senders.
Note: The product checks the sender address from the SMTP message envelope, not from the message headers.
Also I noticed what your screenshots are from old ESS (before 12). Pls consider upgrading to ESS12.12.