F-Secure Key lock/logout on Android doesn't work

How I can lock/logout F-Secure Key on Android? Perhaps Key was updated to some "improved" version since I briefly noticed text save password on this device or similar text when I quickly logged in to F-Secure Key. It seemed to be auto-selected. There is no option to lock Key anymore. I restarted phone and Key opens without password so there is no security at all.

How I can lock the Key app again? I have the setting on for Lock after -> Immediately in Key app. But it doesn't lock the Key. F-Secure should test these new features before publishing them. There should be possibility to use login password and not to force the user to use Key without password if it is once selected by mistake or by choice.

Key version is 4.9.1

Android version is 7.0

Best Answer

Comments

• Viper99Viper99 Posts: 5

Thanks Ukko. This fix was way too easy :) I tried all the settings yesterday etc. but didn't swipe.

I only had to swipe up on the menu on the left side in Key app. After this the lock option came visible.

Now Key can be locked again.

Ukko
  • UkkoUkko Posts: 3,180 Superuser

@Viper99 wrote:

Thanks Ukko. This fix was way too easy :) I tried all the settings yesterday etc. but didn't swipe.

I only had to swipe up on the menu on the left side in Key app. After this the lock option came visible.

Now Key can be locked again.

Hello,

Good that it was helpful! :)

And sorry for my English.

This discussion has been closed.