FSCS 13.10 Connection Control vs. VLC Player?
I have experienced a strange event, possibly a false alarm in Connection Control:
- Win10 64-bit virtual machine protected by FSCS 13.10
- Wanted VLC Player, so I opened Firefox and visited "videolan.org"
- Clicked the "Cookies OK" button on the front page
- Clicked the blue "Download Now" button on the front page
- F-Secure Connection Control's bar appeared at the top of browser window,
asking me if I want to allow or block the download?
( Which is actually provided by a mirror, for example:
- I clicked Allow but the download wouldn't start, showing Disabled or Disallowed in the browser's top bar. I had to click the Download button again to obtain the setup .exe file.
- Connection Control is enabled in FSPM 13.10 but the settings are all default.
Is this issue worth investigating further?
Thanks in advance, Yours Sincerely:
Tamas Feher, Hungary.