[Solved] Does not connect to internet, but passthrough ethernet works
From this article:
I get all the way to step 9b, but step 9c never finishes. After a while, there is a timeout and the SENSE app (Android) says that it cannot connect to internet. If I proceed anyway, the next step says it cannot configure SENSE.
The interesting part is that the passthrough connection still works. My setup is like this:
-> VDSL2+ modem
-> Ethernet 1 on the modem, which I used on my PC before connecting SENSE
-> SENSE blue WAN socket
-> SENSE ethernet 1
On the PC, I can still use the internet with the above setup, and the WIFI connection to the modem works on a phone. But the SENSE App says that SENSE cannot connect to internet.
- Problem description
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Follow the instructions give in the SENSE App
- SENSE App platform (iOs/Android)
- Make and model of your router in front of SENSE
- Zyxel VMG3326 (provided by operator)
- Type of your Internet connection (cable/DSL/4g) and your operator
- VDSL2+ (100M / 10M) from Elisa
- Connection you have configured for SENSE (wifi/cable)
After resetting the box and doing the same steps again, it worked.