Announcement: New Knowledge Base
4 June 2020: We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Knowledge Base, Changelogs for Business Security Products, where you can find more details, such as bugfixes or new features, about the most recent releases of our business-related products.
F-Secure Computer Protection Premium with DataGuard available for piloting
- F-Secure DataGuard settings can be managed in Computer Protection Profile Editor under heading PREMIUM. This is visible to all users.
- F-Secure DataGuard feature turned off by default - please create a profile in which it is on and assign it to the piloting computers.
- Premium subscriptions are visible in Subscriptions
- Ability to install it on top of Computer Protection or Workstation 12. To install Premium, you need to uninstall these by running the product's own uninstaller.
- DataGuard end-user flyers when access control rule is triggered
- Portal Device Details page the information for DataGuard Pilot (Premium), including Alerts on DataGuard