How do I create a custom F-Secure Elements EPP for Computers or for Servers profile in Elements Endpoint Protection Portal?
Here are instructions on how you can create a custom profile which can be edited in the Elements Endpoint Protection Portal:
Creating a custom profile:
Assigning a profile:
- Log in to the Elements Endpoint Protection portal
- Go to the Profiles page
- Click the three dots next to the profile you want to use as the starting point
- Select Clone profile
- Enter a name and label of the new custom profile
- Edit the profile to your liking
- Click Save and publish
Note: Depending on the internet connection, it can take a up to 30 seconds before the profile is assigned to the device.
- Go to the Devices page
- Choose device to which you want to assign a profile (a menu will appear)
- Click on assign profile
Article no: 000002864