How can I import a Policy Manager host policy to a Elements Endpoint Protection profile in the Elements Endpoint Protection Portal?
You can follow the steps below to export the F-Secure Client Security 14.x or 15.x host policy using the Policy Manager Console:
Note: F-Secure Client Security 13.x host policy cannot be imported to an Elements Endpoint Protection profile since it is in a .bpf format. The .json is required to be able to import the policy.
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Right-click the host in the Domain Tree
- Select Export policy file for 14.x/15.x host...
Import the 14.x or 15.x host policy .json to an Elements Endpoint Protection profile:
Note: if you receive an error "Cannot import the given profile because the format of the file is unknown", you have exported the profile incorrectly by selecting Tools > Export policy settings. The policy must be exported by right-clicking the host in the Domain Tree.
- Log in to the Elements Security Center
- Go to Elements Endpoint Protection
- Go to the Profiles page
- Select the profile to which you want to import the host policy
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Import profile
- Navigate to the .json file and click Open
Article no: 000022262