- User wants to move already existing Elements Agent (EPP for Computers or for Servers) installations from one Elements company account to another.
- How to change the subscription key that is in use in the Elements Agent locally so that the devices would move to another Elements company account?
The fs_oneclient_logout tool allows you to log out from the Elements Agent, so that you can re-enter the subscription key to connect a device to the correct company in the Elements Endpoint Protection management portal.
This command-line tool removes the current subscription from the Elements Agent and returns the software to its initial state, before a subscription key was used.
To use the tool:
1. Download the fs_oneclient_logout tool from https://download.sp.f-secure.com/PSB/Utilities/fs_oneclient_logout.exe
2. Open a command prompt with administrator privileges
3. Run the tool in the command prompt
If the tool runs successfully, it returns 0 as the result. In other cases, for example if the network is unavailable or you enter an incorrect subscription key, Elements Agent will stay in the "expired" state and asks you enter the new subscription key manually.
- To log out and register to F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection Portal automatically, run \fs_oneclient_logout.exe --keycode <subscription-key> . Elements Agent will log out and start using the subscription key that you entered immediately.
- To remove the current subscription key, run \fs_oneclient_logout.exe --nokeycode. Elements Agent will stop working and asks you to enter a new subscription key manually when you open the main view of the application.
- You can switch registered clients between the different Elements portals by specifying one more command line parameter based on the portal name, for example, “--psb1”, “--psb2”, “--psb3”, “--psb4”, “--psbsmieu”. Do not use these parameters if you are not moving clients between portals.
Article no: 000018596