- Browsing protection doesn't not working
- Safety rating has failed to be appeared in google or bing search
- Banking protection not showing/working
To uninstall and re-install Chrome completely from your windows PC:
1. Use Chrome Cleanup Tool and check for any errors.
2. Try uninstalling Chrome and also delete all the user files from C: drive (sync and backup your bookmarks). Note: please do back up if you have saved important information.
C:\Program Files(x86)\Google\Chrome and
C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome or the entire Google folder. [Or open Run and type in %LOCALAPPDATA%]
3. Restart your PC. Download the Latest Chrome installer and install it. (As Admin)
4. Make Chrome as your Default browser.
Perform this additional steps only if the above steps not working:
1. Open the Registry Editor by pressing the Windows Key + R type regedit and click OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google and delete it by right clicking it and selecting delete.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Google and delete it by right clicking it and selecting delete.
2. Click File > Exit
3. Restart your PC
Click here to enable the F-secure browsing protection extension on your chrome
Article no: 000001392