How to remotely change the subscription key of F-Secure Computer Protection or F-Secure Server Protection via the PSB Portal?
The Change subscription feature is available only for PSB Computer Protection and PSB Server Protection. PSB Server Security does not support this feature.
Follow these steps to remotely change a subscription key of a device using the PSB Portal:
Note: For the subscription key change to work, both the old and new subscription keys have to be on the same PSB company account. You cannot change the subscription key if the keys belong to two different PSB company accounts.
- Log into your PSB account
- Choose Devices
- Select your Clients
- Click Change subscription
- Input new subscription key for the computer(s)
- Click Change
Users with SOP (Solution provider) level access to the PSB Portal will be able to change subscription between PSB company accounts if the accounts reside in the same PSB Portal.
On Windows devices, the PSB Computer Protection or Server Protection subscription key can also be changed locally on a client or server using our fs_oneclient_logout tool:
The PSB Computer Protection or Server Protection installation will immediately start using the new subscription key and connect to the correct PSB account.
- Download the tool on to the computer
- Open a Command Prompt as an administrator
- Run the following command: fs_oneclient_logout.exe --keycode <subscription-key>
On Mac OSX devices, the PSB Computer Protection subscription key can be changed locally by following these steps:
- Open the F-Secure Computer Protection local user interface
- Click Preferences
- Go to the Subscription tab
- Click on the lock and enter your administrator credentials
- Enter the new subscription key and click Set
Article no: 000007032