Clear list (blocklist) of removed computers from the F-Secure Elements EPP portal
Removing a computer from the portal adds the computer to a blocklist which prevents the computer to be connected back to the portal. This creates a situation where an F-Secure Email and Server Security installation does not accept the same computer in a new installation with the same license key. However, a new or different license key will work on this computer.
To remove computers from the blocklist
- Log in to the F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection portal.
- Open the Subscriptions tab (on the company level).
- Click the Clear list of removed computers button on the right side of the subscription key. This releases all blocklisted computers tied to that specific subscription key.
- If you need to return the computers to the subscription they were removed from, go to the company subscription view and clear the list of removed computers for this subscription.
- If you need to add the removed computers again, you can add them under another subscription key.
- If you are reinstalling or F-Secure Email and Server Security, you do not need to remove the computer from the account.