How do I change my F-Secure SENSE Router network name (SSID) and password?
This discussion has a more recent version.
If you need to change your network name (SSID) and password to something more memorable, you can do so via the network settings.
Note: You must be connected to the SENSE network to be able to edit the settings.
- Open your F-Secure SENSE Router app.
- Select More on the navigation pane at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings > Network.
- Select the Pencil (edit) icon.
- Select the Network name or Password, and type in a new network name or password. Select OK.
- To save the changes, Select the Check icon at the top of the screen.