How can I block web pages by their content using Family Rules?
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
Looking for a way to protect your family from websites containing inappropriate content? Stay safe from these threats and activate Content Filtering in Family Rules.
- Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
- Go to the SAFE tab on the top navigation bar.
- Select the user and the corresponding device.
- Select Family Rules.
- Go to the Content filtering tab, and slide the slider to the right to activate the feature.
- Click/tap on the Edit icon.
- Select the checkboxes next to the content categories you wish to block for this user and device.
- Click/tap Save to apply.
Now if the user tries to access a website with unsuitable content, the browser will block it.
Note: Content filtering is enabled on the Safe Browser on Android and iOS.