How can I access the F-Secure KEY password history on my desktop device?
The Password History log contains your previous passwords, if any, for the internet service in question. After you have changed a password in F-Secure KEY, you may still need to log in to the internet service with the old password.
Also, quite often, before being able to change a password for a service, you need to enter the old password.
To access the previous passwords in F-Secure KEY, do as follows:
- Open F-Secure KEY and click Passwords.
- Open the entry whose previous password(s) you want to view.
- Click the Password history button located in the bottom-left corner of the entry. Note that if you cannot see the button, there are no previous passwords available for that particular internet service. The Password history window opens.
- To view the hidden password(s), click the eye icon.
Note: If you want you can delete the password history by clicking the Clear button.
- To close the Password history window, click anywhere on the KEY app.