How do I perform a soft reset on F-Secure SENSE Router?
This discussion has a more recent version.
A soft reset erases your settings but keeps your firmware version as is. You will need to reconnect your devices to the SENSE network.
To reset SENSE Router:
- While it is powered up, press and hold the Reset button at the back of the router for 15 seconds.
- When you release the Reset button, "rst" appears on the SENSE Router display and the device restarts.
- You also need to delete the data from the SENSE Router app by following these steps:
- Go to your device system Settings > Apps > F-Secure SENSE Router.
- Select Storage > Clear data.
- Navigate to your device system Settings > F-Secure SENSE Router.
- Select Clear data.