How do I install and activate F-Secure FREEDOME for Mac?
This discussion has a more recent version.
This article applies to you if you have a standalone version of the F-Secure FREEDOME product. If you have a subscription with F-Secure TOTAL, see article How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my Mac?
- On your Mac, go to page http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome#download.
- Click on Mac Download. The download begins.
- Once done, run the installer.
- Click Agree to accept the terms of service.
- Drag the icon to your Applications folder to install FREEDOME. The installation begins.
- Once the installation is done, open FREEDOME from your Applications folder.
- FREEDOME prompts to update your configuration. Tap OK, and then enter your administrator credentials.
- From the app's main menu, select Subscription.
- Select Activate subscription.
- Select Enter code. The Redeem code window opens.
- Enter the code and select Submit.
FREEDOME is ready to protect your privacy.