How do I run a manual version update for F-Secure SAFE?
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
Make sure you are running the most recent version of F-Secure SAFE in order to stay secure.
- Open Play Store.
- Tap on the menu icon, and select My apps & games.
- Under the Installed tab, select F-Secure SAFE from the list, and tap Update.
- Tap Accept to allow F-Secure SAFE access. Wait a few moments for the update to download and install.
- Open App Store.
- Tap the Updates tab at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select F-Secure SAFE, and tap Update. Wait a few moments for the update to download and install.
- Right-click the F-Secure SAFE product icon in the system tray and select Check for updates. The latest version will be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- Click the F-Secure icon on the top-right side of the menu bar.
- Select Check for updates. The latest version will be downloaded and installed on your Mac.