How does F-Secure Radar work?
As a vulnerability scanning and management solution, F-Secure Radar follows a five-step workflow to secure the system assets in your business network. The workflow runs as follows:
- Discovery Radar detects and maps all systems within your network range.
- Scanning Radar's scanning engines scan all identified systems for vulnerabilities.
- Management The results of the scans can be viewed and managed, such as prioritizing and assigning tasks for remediation.
- Reporting Customizable reports can be generated.
- Verification This stage involves re-scanning systems, manually or routinely, to ensure proper implementation of fixes.
The Radar Security Center, the centralized dashboard, oversees the entire process and is the central location for you to control, assign, follow, and manage all security issues within the workflow and in-built ticketing system.