FREEDOME VPN connection error after iOS 9 upgrade
When upgrading your iPhone or iPad to iOS 9, FREEDOME sometimes fails to establish a VPN connection. If this occurs, the device displays one the following error messages or both:
Sometimes iOS 9 upgrade causes a situation where FREEDOME fails to estabilish the VPN connection after the device has been upgraded.
To solve this problem:
- Start FREEDOME, and select Settings from the top-left corner menu. The Settings page is displayed:
- In the Settings page, tap Remove VPN configurations. The Remove VPN configurations confirmation dialog is displayed:
- Tap OK.
- On the main user interface, turn on FREEDOME. The Confirm turning on dialog is displayed, automatically requesting permission to add VPN configurations:
- Tap Yes, let's continue. The "FREEDOME" Would Like to Add VPN Configurations dialog is displayed:
- Tap Allow to let FREEDOME add the new VPN configuration. Depending on your security settings, you may be asked to enter your device 'passcode' or 'Touch ID' (fingerprint).