How do I install F-Secure KEY on my Android for the first time?
This discussion has a more recent version.
- On your device, go to the Google Play Store and search for F-Secure KEY.
- Tap Install, then Accept to allow KEY access.
- Once installed, tap Open.
- Tap Create Master Password and think up a strong master password.
- Type the password in Master Password, and again in Repeat Master Password.
Note: If you select the box Remember my Master Password on this device, KEY does not ask you for your master password any longer, unless you lock the app from the menu.
- Tap Continue.