This section is archived and will no longer be updated. For the latest articles about F-Secure products and services, go to the new and improved How-tos & FAQs.
How can I use my F-Secure KEY login credentials to log in to a web service using my desktop comput
Tip: To log in to a web service with the Ctrl+Alt+v shortcut, unlock the KEY app, place your mouse in the username field of the login page, click Ctrl+Alt+v, and select the relevant entry from the drop-down.
Alternatively, to log in to a web service with your F-Secure KEY login credentials:
- Log in to F-Secure KEY.
- In Passwords, click on an entry to open it up.
- Click the Copy button next to your username. This copies your username to the clipboard.
- On the web service login page, paste your username into the username field.
Tip: If you have entered the URL of the web service in your KEY entry, you can quickly access the web service from the KEY entry by clicking the entry symbol.
- Go back to KEY and the entry.
- Click the Copy button next to your password. This copies your password to the clipboard.
- On the web service login page, paste your password into the password field.
- Log in.
Note: Your credentials get automatically cleaned from the clipboard after a period of time or when the application is closed.