How do I store my credit card information in F-Secure KEY on my mobile device?
This discussion has a more recent version.
You can safely store your credit card details in F-Secure KEY on your mobile device.
To store the credit card information:
- Open the F-Secure KEY app.
- Tap the plus icon. The Add new window opens.
- Tap Credit card. The Add new page opens.
- Tap the edit icon, choose one of the available credit card symbols, and tap the check mark (or Done). Depending on the symbol you choose, the app fills in the title and web address.
- If desired, you can edit the default title provided in the Title field.
- In the Cardholder name field, type in your name as it is on the credit card.
- In the Credit card number field, type in your card number.
- In the PIN field, type in your personal identification number.
- In the Expiry Date field, type in the expiry date of the card in format MM/YY.
- In the Verification code field, type in your card's verification code.
- If desired, you can edit the default web address provided in the Web address field.
- In the Notes field, type in any additional information you may have.
- To save the new entry, tap the check mark (or Done).
Your credit card entry has now been added to KEY.