How do I store my credit card information in F-Secure KEY on my desktop device?
This discussion has a more recent version.
You can safely store your credit card details in F-Secure KEY on your desktop device.
To store the credit card information:
- Open the F-Secure KEY app and select Passwords.
- Click the plus icon. The Add new window opens.
- Select Credit card. The Add new page opens.
- Click on the credit card symbol next to the Title field and choose one of the available credit card symbols. Depending on the symbol you choose, the app fills in the title and web address.
- If you want to choose a new color for the entry, click on the color next to the credit card symbol.
- In the Cardholder name field, type in your name as it is on the credit card.
- In the Credit card number field, type in your card number.
- In the PIN field, type in your personal identification number.
- In the Expiration date field, type in the expiry date of the card in format MM/YY.
- In the CVV (Verification number) field, type in your card's verification code.
- If desired, you can edit the default web address provided in the Web address field.
- In the Notes field, type in any additional information you may have.
- Click Save.
Your credit card entry has now been added to KEY.