How do I install F-Secure SAFE on my iPhone and iPad?
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
Before you start installing F-Secure SAFE, make sure that:
- You have the latest iOS version installed.
- You have an active My F-Secure account. To create an account, see article How to create an account for My F-Secure?
- You have an internet connection.
- On your iOS device, open the App Store, and search for F-Secure SAFE.
- On the results page, select F-Secure SAFE.
- Select Get or the Cloud icon.
- Select Install.
- Once done, select Open to begin the set-up.
- Select Accept and continue to accept the terms and conditions. Tick the box if you want to allow the app to collect anonymous data to improve the service.
- Select Log in, and type in your My F-Secure credentials. If you don’t have a valid F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL subscription, select Create account to create an account.
- Select Continue.
- Select Allow in the "F-Secure SAFE would like to send you notifications" window.
- Select Always Allow in the "Allow F-Secure SAFE to access your location" window.
- Select Finish.
F-Secure SAFE is now installed on your device, and your device is protected.
When you log in to your My F-Secure account, you can see which devices you have F-Secure SAFE installed on.