My F-Secure FREEDOME promotional code does not work
Note: This article applies to you only if you have a standalone version of the F-Secure FREEDOME product.
You have received a promotional code for F-Secure FREEDOME. When you enter the code in the FREEDOME app, the app does not accept it.
- You already have a purchased FREEDOME subscription and you try to renew the subscription with a promotional code.
- You have a promotional code for one device (one installation counts as one device), and you uninstall and reinstall FREEDOME.
- The promotion has expired. Note: F-Secure FREEDOME promotions are time-limited, so they expire after a specified time period.
- The promotional code is not valid; for example, an F-Secure FREEDOME promotional code found on Google is not a valid code.
- When entering a code in FREEDOME, make sure that
- your internet connection is working
- you have entered the code correctly
- you enter the code in the correct place in the app. See article How do I enter the subscription code in F-Secure FREEDOME?
- Check the type of code
- Contact the person or website that provided you with the code for more details.
- If you have received a legitimate promotional code that does not work, contact F-Secure Customer Support for assistance.
If you have checked all of these things and the code still does not work, contact F-Secure Customer Support.