Using Parental Control on your child's iOS devices
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
To use Parental Control, go to F-Secure SAFE, and tap Parental Control.
- To set a time limit for Internet browsing:
- Tap Time Limits.
- Tap the Use Time Limits slider to switch it on.
- Drag the slider to choose how many hours per day you allow your child to use the Internet on the device.
- To limit access to specific web content:
- Tap Content blocking.
- Tap Allowed content to allow only certain types of content to be accessible. A list of different categories appears.
- Tick the relevant boxes to select the type of content you want to allow.
- To limit access to specific websites:
- Tap Allowed websites to allow your child to access only certain websites.
- Tap the (+) button to add a website.