How can I play an alarm on my device via My F-Secure?
If you have misplaced your device, you can sound an alarm remotely from My F-Secure to help you locate your missing SAFE-protected device.
Note: The "Play alarm on device" setting must be enabled on your device for it to work. This setting is switched on by default.
- Log in to My F-Secure from a nearby computer or device.
- On the My F-Secure page, find the device that you want to play an alarm on under your circle.
- Click or tap on the device icon. This brings up a window with basic details pertaining to that device.
- Click or tap Finder.
- In the Finder window, click or tap Alarm.
- To activate the alarm, click or tap on the Alarm button. It may take up to a few minutes before the alarm starts.
- Once you are able to find your missing device, you can stop the alarm by simply unlocking the device.