How can I reset a forgotten My F-Secure password?
This discussion has a more recent version.
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
- On the My F-Secure login page, click the Forgot your password? link.
Note: If your browser remembers your password and takes you to your My F-Secure account automatically, log out of My F-Secure and repeat step 1.
- Type in your email address, and click Send. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Click on the link in the email or copy it to your web browser's address field.
Note: The password reset link in the email expires in two hours.
- Type in your new password and click on Reset. The new password is immediately taken into use.
- Go back to the My F-Secure login page, enter your new credentials and log in.