How can I submit samples to F-Secure?
This discussion has a more recent version.
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
You can go to our Submit a Sample (SAS) page if you would like to send us anything suspicious that you encounter online. Sample submission is analyzed by our analysts and databases are then updated if necessary. To submit a sample:
- Go to our Submit a Sample (SAS) page.
- If you are submitting a file sample, select the File Sample tab. Click Browse, and attach your sample file.
- For URL sample submission, select the URL Sample tab, and type in the URL in the Suspicious URL box.
- Tick the I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results box to add in more information and receive feedback on the submitted file or URL sample.
- Type in the verification Captcha code.
- Click Submit.