Clear list (blacklist) of removed computers from PSB Portal
Removing a computer from PSB Portal will add the computer to a blacklist which prevents the computer to be connected back to the PSB Portal. This will create a situation where the PSB Workstation Security (PSB WKS) or PSB Email and Server Security (PSB ESS) installation does not accept the same computer in a new installation with the same license key. However, a new or different license key will work on this computer.
To remove computers from the blacklist
- Log in to PSB Portal.
- Open the Subscriptions tab (on the company level).
- Click the Clear list of removed computers button on the right side of the subscription key. This releases all blacklisted computers tied to that specific subscription key.
- If you need to return the computers to the subscription they were removed from, go to the company subscription view and clear the list of removed computers for this subscription.
- If you need to add the removed computers again, you can add them under another subscription key.
- If you are reinstalling the PSB WKS or PSB ESS software, you do not need to remove the computer from the account.