How to save a scanning report to a file?
This article in other languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish.
To save a scanning report to a file, follow the steps below.
- Open your F-Secure security product.
- Click Virus scan to start a scan.
- Once the scan is complete, click View scanning report. This opens up the report in html format in your default browser.
- To save the report to a file, right-click on the page and click Save as....
- Give the file a descriptive name, and save it.
- Send it to F-Secure for analysis.