I can't login to My F-Secure account. What should I do?
I can't login to My F-Secure account. I get an error message that says "Incorrect login". What should I do?
You can only login to your account, if you have F-Secure SAFE, or F-Secure TOTAL account. If you can't login, most likely you have F-Secure Internet Security, FREEDOME or Anti-Virus. Those products do not use My F-secure account.
If you have F-Secure SAFE, or F-Secure TOTAL account, do the following to get to your account.
To login to My F-Secure:
- Go to: https://my.f-secure.com/login
- Fill in your e-mail and password
- Press Login
If the password is forgotten
- Go to https://my.f-secure.com/login
- Choose 'Forgot your password?' and enter your email
- Go to your email inbox and open the email titled "Change your F-Secure account password" from F-Secure account
- Click the link in the email
- Enter your new F-Secure password
- Click Change
- Go back to https://my.f-secure.com/login and login with your new password
- On the Registration page, at the "Already have an account? Log in." click Log in.
- You will either be directed to Account page or Log in page. If Log in page, key in email and password. Then click Log in.
If issue still continues, delete browser history and try again.
Call customer support if the issue still continues. It might be that you have made a typo mistake when you created your account. Customer support is able to help you with that.
Article no: 000001113