F-Secure product does not trigger Windows Toast notifications after installing F-Secure Ultralight C
This discussion has a more recent version.
- F-Secure product does not trigger Windows Toast notifications after installing F-Secure Ultralight Core Update 2020-02-12_01
- DeepGuard, Real-Time Scanning or Application Control blocks an application or file but does not show any alert
- Issue affects the following products: PSB Computer Protection, PSB Server Protection, Client Security 13 and later, Server Security 14 and later, F-Secure SAFE and F-Secure Internet Security, F-Secure Anti-Virus
A restart of the F-Secure Hoster service will solve the issue. Follow these steps to restart the F-Secure Hoster service:
- Open a Command prompt as an administrator
- Enter command: net stop fshoster
- Enter command: net start fshoster
You can also reboot the system to solve the issue. The F-Secure Hoster service will be restarted during a system reboot.
Article no: 000020627