Unable to print with network printer on a Windows computer when F-secure FREEDOME VPN protection is
Unable to print with network printer on a Windows computer when F-secure FREEDOME VPN protection is ON. The printer and the computer are on the same sub net.
The network needs to be set as a trusted network to allow the computer to connect to the network printer while FREEDOME VPN is connected.
Follow these steps to set a network as trusted:
- Open F-Secure FREEDOME user interface
- Turn OFF the VPN protection
- Go to Settings
- Enable Automatic killswitch
- Click Allow connections to other devices in trusted networks
- Select the network used in Trusted networks dialog
- Click Save
Article no: 000013172