What are the best practices to keep myself protected in the cyber world with F-Secure?
Is F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure Internet Security enough to protect my computer?
I have F-Secure product on my computer, is that enough?
If you have F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure Internet Security on your computer, it's a really good start to keep your computer protected. It's a good idea to do these things also:
On your computer:
- Make sure that your Windows (or other operating system), your security application (e.g. F-Secure SAFE) and your other applications are up-to-date and updating
- Keep backups of the files you do not wish to lose.
- Each of your passwords should be unique
- Don't leave your password notes next to your device. Better yet, use a password manager (F-Secure KEY, for instance)
- Keep a healthy scepticism when online - if it's too good to be true, it most likely is not true!
For more details, see here:
Article no: 000020239