Exclusions for applications running from temp folders not working
This discussion has a more recent version.
Exclusion rules under Application Control for applications running from Temp Folders does not work.
The rule might conflict with the default Application Control exclusion rules, such as:
- Block malicious files in Temp folder
- Block rare and unknown files in Temp folder
- Block rare Dlls with unknown reputation in Temp folder
- Disable the default rule that is causing the problem.
- Modify the default rule that is causing the problem to exclude the specific application.
Article no: 000019858